You probably setup a Facebook page or Twitter account with the best of intentions. But then nothing happened.
Hardly anyone shares your stuff or comments on it, and you’re really wondering if getting social media buzz could even work for your organization.
The problem? There’s no one on staff who knows how, or has the time, to develop an online, super-involved community (read: people who rave about your organization). That’s where I come in.
In my previous role as a digital marketing manager for a large, national organization, I was in charge of expanding our company’s fan base on social media with strategic campaigns and messaging. I also managed the company’s online reputation and increased website traffic.
I’ll use my online savvy to revive your languishing social media accounts by:
- Crafting targeted messages and blog posts
- Creating a posting schedule reaching your key audience when they are most likely to be online
- Automating the process (i.e. posts scheduled out in advance, you can approve them before they go live)
- Developing online contests that increase engagement (i.e. audience interaction)
- Drafting social media guidelines and providing training– your staff can learn how to maintain and grow the accounts, and how to appropriately respond to comments
Conflicted about moving forward? Contact me to talk about your organization’s social media needs. I’ll let you know if I can really help.