Your organization has a story to tell about how your products, services, or research findings could make lives better, easier, healthier.
Or maybe, you need to convince your market that you’re the best choice among, well, too many competitors to count.
Perhaps you’re not even thinking about positioning – you already nailed that – but what you do need is engaging, highly-sharable content your audience (and search engines) will love.
Whatever the case, I can help. The projects I often work on include:
- Annual reports – covering your organization’s accomplishments, key people, and industry and community impact
- Articles – editorial, placed articles, advertorials, and e-newsletters
- Blog posts –topics relevant to your market and organization
- Brochures – covering services, products, or programs
- Customer case studies – good stories that can influence others
- Donor communications – email blasts, letters, and invitations
- E-books – demonstrate your organization’s expertise
- Executive bios – show who’s who at your organization
- Infographics – simple-to-digest content people love to share
- Press releases – give the media irresistible story angles
- Website pages – revisions or new content for your website
- White papers – an educational, but persuasive guide or report on a complex issue